#MARKETSVIEW #TODAY #6THMARCH2023
Wall Street rallied on Friday to end a volatile week, as US Treasury yields eased and economic data helped investors look past the growing likelihood that the Federal Reserve will have to keep its restrictive policy in place until late in the year.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 387.4 points, or 1.17 percent, to 33,390.97, the S&P 500 gained 64.29 points, or 1.61 percent, to 4,045.64 and the Nasdaq Composite added 226.02 points, or 1.97 percent, to 11,689.01.
Trends in the SGX Nifty indicate a positive opening for the broader index in India with a gain of 68 points. The Nifty futures were trading around 17,700 levels on the Singaporean exchange.
1. Allcargo Logistics: Board meeting to consider declaration of interim dividend
2. Marico: Last day to buy to be eligible for dividend
3. GAIL : Open house related to GAIL pipeline tariff hike
1. 10am: Prime Minister Narendra Modi, will address the post-budget webinar on ‘Health and Medical Research’ via video conferencing
2. Mar 6 – Mar 8: JPMorgan’s Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference.
3. Mar 6 – Mar 10: International Atomic Energy Agency board of governors meeting
OIL & GAS UPDATES:
1. Brent Crude at $85.8/bbl Vs $84.8/bbl
2. Singapore GRM at $7.5/bbl Vs $7.3/bbl
3. Asia Spot Gas prices at $14.3/mmBtu Vs $14.6/mmBtu
1. FIIs net BOUGHT Rs 246.24 cr worth shares on March 3 (prov)
2. DIIs net BOUGHT Rs 2089.92 cr worth shares on March 3
FII F&O CASH DATA:
1. Index futures net buy Rs 3938 cr
2. Index options net sell Rs 5501 cr
3. Stock futures net buy Rs 2475 cr
4. Stock options net sell Rs 170 cr
5. Net buy Rs 742 cr
F&O BAN: Nil
Thank you, have a great Trading Day ahead!!!
|COPPER 23SEP FUT||+0.61 %||+11000.00|
|CRUDEOIL 23OCT 7400 PE||+8.59 %||+1700.00|
|BANKNIFTY 23SEP 45000 PE||+58.73 %||+5550.00|